Another six months since the last stable release (460, in February) !
There was numerous improvements, and many intermediate beta tested by the volunteers.
Now we have a stable release, with a new set of features:
- CCR Diluants pannel to allow configuration of OSTC Computers with firmware >= 2.70.
- Updated CF (up to CF73, for the optional security stop) descriptions.
- Updated French and German translations.
- Recover 32bit support for older Macs.
- Added log files (in the TEMP directory), for additional enlightenment to obscure bug reports.
- Added support (and regression tests) for successive dives.
- Pushed simulation limits to 150 m, 120 min dives.
- Added profile reader for Shearwater and UDCF recorded dives. Replay ppO2 (if any recorded). And a better recovery of recorded gas mix.
- Added saved plots to the automatic test suite. Added more regression tests (eg. NDL, CCR examples). Added automatic check against the full runtime (+/- 1min), the TTS, the CNS and the computed gas consumption.
- Enhanced interface, cleaner look, better mix names, more translations.
Plus several bug fixes:
- Fixed crashes when replaying gas changes.
- Fixed gas breathed during interval between successive dives.
- Fixed crash when editing replay dive profiles.
- Fixed CNS computation to NOAA standards (ATA, not Bar).
- Fixed plot in several situations (successive dives, slow ascent, tricky cases).
- Fixed hypoxia alert when starting simple dive with an hypoxic bottom trimix.