By installing and using OSTC Planner, you recognize to fully support the limits imposed by this license agreement:
- Personal: You received a personal license for OSTC Planner, installable on your personal computer, for the use of one physically person only, you.
- Knowledge: You are a fully trained tech diver, duly graduated from an internationally recognized diving organization, and you understand decompression theory and practice.
- Responsibility: OSTC Planner is distributed as-is, without any guaranty of any sort. You use it under your sole responsibility, and at your own risks.
- Publicity: Any publication in any support (paper, web, blobs, etc.) of OSTC Planner results should name the software and/or the software’s website.
- Distribution: You are not entitled to re-distribute OSTC Planner, neither in part nor in full, nor any derivate works. You are not allowed to decompile it, or reverse-engineer it by any means.
OSTC Planner is based in part on the OSTC Open Source Dive Computer firmware source code, the Qt5 application framework, and the work of the Qwt project.
© 2011, OSTC-Planner & HeinrichsWeikamp, All right reserved.