OSTC Planner is a dive planning software based on Bühlmann and Gradient Factor decompression model. It uses the widely used and approved implementation source-code from the OSTC mkII and 2n dive computers.
Plan Tech Dives
With OSTC Planner, you can easily plan nitrox or trimix, open-circuit or rebreather dives, using up to 5 mix of air, oxygen, nitrogen and helium.
And more !
It is best to understand the many options of the OSTC decompression models, and provides a friendly tool to:
- Plan your dive, with the exact same decompression model as your OSTC dive computer. You can easily try out various parameters (depth, duration, sat/desat or GF security factors, deco offset, etc.).
- Optimize your gas, by running several simulations and checking the runtime and the predicted gas consumption in each setup.
- Prepare carefully in special situations, such as tech dives and cave diving.
- Have full access to all OSTC custom functions, and assert their impacts on the deco planning.
- Save complete pre-defined configuration (CFs, gas list, deco model, etc.), upload them to the dive computer, make configuration backups, or duplicate the very same configuration to all the OSTC computers of your group.
Check the website
Find out more with the screen shots, or the online documentation. You can also download the application in free trial mode, and once satisfied, please buy a registration key, starting at 19.99€ to support us.