Beta 14 is Ready.
A small update for OSTC Planner is ready to test:
- All hwOS based computers : FIXed edition of multi-line custom text. Now when you change the test display in your OSTC dive computer’s main screen, text is automatically presented in a multi-line editor, and reformatted when you confirm it. Note the vertical bars are just added to show you where the line will end…
- FIXed missing shared libraries (.so) on Mac package.
- And of course, all improvements added by beta 13 here.
Starting in December 2016, activation password delivery is automated:
- You should have the email within a minute, provided you send us all the data needed for generating everything.
- You will automatically receive both v2.xx (stable and futur-old version) and v3.xx (beta and futur stable version) activation passwords for any new Paypal order.
- It should works for free trial (free), locked (one or two computers) and unlimited activation passwords.
- If you did not send us the mandatory registration data, you should receive instead an email asking for them.