Skip to content
The official OSTC website:
Other OSTC-compatible softwares:
- Sven Knoch‘s Diving Log logbook software to review your dive profiles, print, share, or replay them. Compatible with multiple dive computers.
- The new Subsurface free open-source logbook software by Dirk Hohndel and Linus Torwalds, based on libdivecomputer to connect various computers.
- The JDiveLog free open-source portable logbook software, also compatible with various computers.
- OSTC Tools, from Robert Angermayr is a set of free tools under development on windows, to manage your dive computer (settings, dive profiles).
- Artur Wróblewski‘s Kenozooid is a free command line tool based on Python for the Linux platform, to analyse your logbook, make statistics, and plan your next dives.
About OSTC and OSTC Planner :
- Robert Angermayr did a great compilation of all the parameters you can configure. Latest stable version available in English, German, and French !
- Laurent Bardassier wrote nice course materials in French, for «Getting Started» sessions.